Water Problems and Solutions
Understanding your water is the key to implementing effective solutions. Here is information to help you better understand the problems that could be affecting your water:
- What is hard water?
- Bacteria, protozoa and viruses in water
- Lead in water
- Nitrate in water
- Iron in water
- Salt in water
- Wells, ground water and special problems
- How water looks, tastes and smells
- Water solutions chart
Methods and Benefits of Treated Water
Your water has problems – Culligan has solutions. Here we look at some of the water treatment methods available and the benefits of those methods – we will also address some of the misconceptions surrounding water treatment.
- Benefits of soft water
- The difference between softening and filtering
- How do water softeners work?
- Is softened water safe to drink?
- Why is soft water so slippery?
- Benefits of drinking water systems
- How does reverse osmosis work?
- Selecting a water treatment product
Want to learn more?
Water is such an important part of our lives and our health and yet many of us take it for granted. Here is some other interesting information about water and some links to other sites that you might find useful in you quest to better understand the water in your life.
- Glossary of Water Treatment Terms
- More About Water Consumption: How Much and Who Needs It
- How We Make Culligan Drinking Water
- Links to Water Information Sites
You could give your people Culligan water. Contact us today to schedule an obligation-free water analysis of your home.